I’m shocked, flattered, and thrilled to get the Excellent Blog Award. Shannon from The Mommy Project started this award, and you can read more about it here. Thip from Bonbini cast this award my way, and I’m honored to be in the company of the other blogs mentioned. And now I get to pass along the warm and fuzzy feelings to 10 more blogs. Here are my picks (in alphabetical order):
• Culinary Concoctions by Peabody: I love the photos in this blog. And the recipes are wonderful too.
• French Laundry at Home: I love reading this blog and hearing about the latest Keller (or should I say “killer”) recipe from the French Laundry.
• Joe Pastry: I learn so much from this blog.
• Joy the Baker: Stunning photos and great recipes. Now, she even has podcasts!
• La Tartine Gourmande: Beautiful, inspiring, peaceful.
• milk and cookies: More amazing photos and great recipes.
• Occasional Baker: I always learn something when I read this blog, and the pictures are wonderful too.
• Orangette: Great writing, beautiful pictures, amazing recipes. What more can you ask of a food blog?
• Tartelette: Great photos and tasty recipes.
• Thursday Night Smackdown: Wonderful, witty writing with some great recipes in the mix.
All of these blogs inspire me to improve my baking, cooking, photography, and writing. Thank you again to Thip who considered me for this award.